Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sheppard's Pie

Well it is raining here again today, so I thought tonight's supper would be Sheppard's Pie.  Just to let you know, I reset my little skunk trap and yes again this morning I caught another one.  Yeah me.  As a side note I have put one of those turn thingies into the ground and attached a long leash to it that goes right up to our front door so that I can attach my litttle pom to it and I don't run the risk of her or I getting sprayed again. This is another of those recipes that you can make two or even three at a time and freeze the rest for another day.



Sheppard's Pie


 1/2 lb hamburg
1 tin corn or frozen corn
1 onion (small)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
mashed potatoes

Cook hamburg with onion, then add corn and mushroom soup.  Stir it well and  place on the bottom of a casserole dish.  After you have cooked and made your mashed potatoes place them on top of the hamburger, corn mixture.  Bake 350 for 30-40 minutes or until well heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment