Friday, May 13, 2011

Easy Banana Muffins

These muffins are just great, awesome, easy and I would say almost fool proof.  I make them in the morning before my kids go to school they love them for breakfast.  My youngest likes to make them also, of course with adult supervision.





Banana Muffins (makes 12 muffins) 



3 or 4 Large bananas, mashed (the more bananas the moister, so I use 4)
1 cup white sugar (you can use less, you can take it down to 1/2 cup if you like it less sweet)
1 slightly beaten egg
1/3 cup melted margarine or butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour

Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg and margarine together. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Mix wet and dry ingredients all together! Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake in 350 degrees F oven for approximately 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment